CPYFA Fall Flex and Tackle Football Fittings and Registration Paperwork Submission (1)
Time & Location
About the event
This is the 2nd of two fitting events for CPYFA Flex and Tackle football players. All CPYFA Flex and Tackle football players are required to attend one of the two fitting events and turn in registration paperwork, as per detailed below.
- Tackle football fittings will be from 1:30 - 4:00.
- Tackle football paperwork:
- All "AYF Player Pack" documents must be completed online, printed and signed PRIOR to attending fittings. This includes uploading a picture of your football player onto the site. Please note that the Medical Release form will need to be signed by a doctor before it is turned in.
- Pack Pup Liability Waiver
- 2 copies of your player’s 2019-2020 report card/ progress report
- A copy of their birth certificate.
We will not have the ability to make copies on site.
We will not be offering walk-up registration this year.
- Flex football fittings will be from 2:30 - 3:30.
Please note: We will be following current COVID-19 protocols. As such, everyone must wear a mask and practice social distancing while inside the building.